Jump-starting can be very dangerous if it is not done properly. Many late-model vehicles feature extremely sensitive electronics that can be easily damaged by incorrect jump-starting techniques. This is especially true of hybrid and electric cars, such as the Toyota Prius, Chevrolet Volt, and Nissan LEAF.
From foreign to domestic vehicles, Naperville Classic Towing uses only the manufacturer’s recommended methods when jump-starting your vehicle. So, whenever you need a jump-start in Aurora or anywhere in the Chicago Metropolitan Area, give Naperville Classic Towing a call. If there is a bigger problem and your vehicle is unable to start after the jump-start has been attempted, we can tow your vehicle to any location of your choice.
Here’s a list of some of the domestic vehicles we can jump-start:
- Jeep Hummer
- All other types of domestic vehicles
Here’s a list of some of the foreign vehicles we can jump-start:
- Land Rover
- Mini Cooper
- Mercedes Benz
- All other types of foreign vehicles
SEMI TRUCK JUMP-STARTS
Naperville Classic Towing has the equipment to jump-start cars as well as large commercial vehicles such as:
- box trucks
- Tanker Trucks
- Cargo Van
- All other types of commercial vehicles
So when you need a jump-start for your semi-truck, car, or any other vehicle, call Naperville Classic Towing. We offer fast, affordable jump-starts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week all throughout the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
“WHY ISN’T MY CAR BATTERY WORKING?”
You have somewhere to be but your car won’t start because of a dead battery. What do you do? Naturally, you try to fix it yourself by attempting to jump-start the battery or you call a professional to do it for you. Having a dead car battery can be very inconvenient at times when you’re in a rush or you’re in the middle of nowhere. But how did you end up with that problem in the first place?
Here are some of the causes of a dead car battery:
- You left your headlights or the car radio on for too long while the car’s engine is off. Doing this will eventually drain the car battery.
- Your car’s interior lights were left on for too long. Just like leaving the headlights on for too long, leaving the interior lights on for too long will also drain the battery.
- Your car battery has reached the end of its life. If your car battery doesn’t recharge even with a jump-start, it may be because it needs to be changed already.
- Your car’s electrical system uses a relay that acts as a switch. If the relay is stuck on the “on” position, it will draw battery power continuously. This can happen even when the engine is turned off.
- Extreme weather changes, especially during winter, may cause the car battery to lose its charge fast. This is because it does not have enough power to efficiently turn the ice-cold engine on. Your car’s alternator is not working properly. The alternator works by converting the engine’s motion into electrical power. This is what charges the battery and if it fails to work properly, you will notice flickering headlights and difficulty with starting the car.
If your car battery needs a jump-start, you can always rely on us to do it for you. Our services are fast, affordable, and affordable throughout the Chicago Metropolitan Area 24/7.
GOT ANY QUESTIONS? CHECK OUR JUMP-START SERVICE FAQs
My car is not starting, is it a battery problem?
What happens if my car doesn’t start even with a jump-start?
- If you’re not sure what the problem is, call us and we will help you assess the problem. If the problem is related to your car battery, we go to your location to jump-start your car.
How long will it take you to get to my location?
- If the jump-start doesn’t work, we can offer to tow your car to any location you want.
How much does it cost to jump-start my car?
- We will get to you in 30 minutes or less regardless of where you are within the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
How can I avoid getting car battery problems?
- Regarding this question, please get in touch with us by calling or sending us a message and we will provide you with a straightforward quote.
How do I contact Naperville Classic Towing for a jump-start?
- You should ensure that the vehicle charging system is working properly.
- Make sure that your battery terminals are tightly fitted and not corroded.
- Check if your battery is firmly held in place.
- Your car battery should be the right capacity for your vehicle.
- Most importantly, perform regular battery checks.
Even if you’ve done all you can to avoid getting car battery problems, sometimes it can still develop problems due to different reasons. If that’s the case for you, and your car won’t start, call Naperville Classic Towing at 630-392-6844. Our services for jump-start are available in Aurora, Naperville, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Joliet, and all of the Chicago Metropolitan Area.